Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting Started

I have always claimed to be a writer, pretty much from high school on, but lately I have derelict in my creative duties on this front ever since my divorce about six years ago. Don't get me wrong, I've been busy being creative a hundred other ways, but writing has not been one of them.

I've been acting a lot lately.


Importance Of Being Earnest



Vaudeville


A Christmas Carol

As well as photographing a ton of shows myself...


The Misanthrope


For Colored Girls Who Considered Suicide When The Rainbow Is Enuf


Feedback

Been taking classes, Volunteering, everything EXCEPT WRITING!

This Blog is an attempt to restart that poor shriveled creative muscle I have neglected for so long. So please stay tuned for musings, ideas, poetry, possibly short stories and scenes from scripts, even...

Right after opening my new show this weekend and going to "The LA Times Book Fair"  this weekend...

Nothing gets in the way of my going to the book fair...

No comments:

Post a Comment