Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Well, It's Over...

The play is finally done. We've had our run and as far as I am concerned it was a success. We might not have made as much money as the last show, but pretty much everyone who saw it, talked us up to their friends and our last few performances were well attended.


Right now, the fate of the theatre company is still in question, but I plan on fighting for this as best as I can...

What am I going to do with my time off right now? Well, for the last three weeks I've shot photos for several plays. Last week I shot a show called "Aftershocks"


And Madam Butterfly...



And this week I got to shoot "Nuts" by Tom Toper...



Have I done ANY writing? Aside of this blog, not yet. A bit of reading... Finished one book and started another I would love to get the rights to and turn into a play, but no writing.

I'm going to have to putter around on this blog a little more often, I think, to get the writing muscle restarted...

Ah, such is life.

We'll see where this all leads eventually. Hopefully I won't have bored the pants of any of you who might be reading this this initial mish-mash of thoughts, by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment