Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last one for May...

You don't have to read this one, I'm just going to complain here for a few minutes... I have to keep adding to this blog, now and again, some how. 

I have felt very strange all day. Like a low level hum has been vibrating my body. I can't identify it. I can't get rid of it. And I'm tired... Very, very tired.

I have wanted to go swimming for a few weeks.



I have wanted to go to Disneyland.



I have wanted to do so many things... But I am not all that financially secure right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm covering my bills, my rent, my gas... All the crap you have to, but I got very little, to nothing, left over to play with.

A friend of mine gave me two tickets to go to Universal if I want, but it's entering their busy season, and I don't want to wait 3 hours to ride "Transformers" - I hear it's a killer ride, but I don't do those kinda lines any more. 


It almost broke me last year when I and a bunch of eight graders I was chaperoning waited two and a half hours for Star Tours when it reopened. Never again.

I will be going to Disneyland next month with a new batch of eights graders - So I get my Disneyland fix, but I have to behave like an adult. It has caused me to come to the conclusion that adults are, in general, no fun.

In other words, I need a vacation! And not to Fresno. I love my parents and my friends that still live there - But I need to do something new. Go somewhere at least a little different.


I have been trying for the last three to four years to put together an excursion to Chicago, Il., but that pesky money thing has gotten in the way. I have several friend who have moved there, and will put me up for a few days, but if I can't get out and do things, why go?
I've needed to write something, but I am always too tired to do that as well. I used to get all over a friend of mine, when he gave me that excuse, but now it seems like I have fallen into that trap myself. Motivation is lacking. Disappeared when my ex kicked me out.

Funny thing, it seems to have spurred her into high gear. Or at least she was until she got sick recently.

I digress...

Ultimately, I need to get out there and play! I have to figure something out and do it. And I will... Soon...

Thanks for listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment